- Early-bird registration is ending on September 14. Early bird rates are $130 for
ALAO/MiALA members and $160 (non members) After September 14, rates will increase to $165 for ALAO/MiALA Members and $195 for nonmembers.
- Spaces are still available for the Assessment in Action preconference. Note that space is limited to 40 participants. A waitlist will be maintained, but no extra seats will be added. So if you are interested, be sure to register today!
- Abstracts for nearly all the sessions (including the keynote) are available on the conference website.
- For your planning, the concurrent sessions schedule is also available.
- Conference hotel rates remain available through October 5. More information is on the conference website.
- This year ALAO is working on creating its next strategic plan. Creating this plan involves everyone, not just the board.
- At the board retreat in July, the board completed a SWOT analysis.
- At our September 21 meeting, we will review the analysis and review key guiding documents such as the ALAO mission, ACRL Mission/Vision, and the ACRL Plan for Excellence
- At the Annual Conference in November, attendees will have a chance to provide feedback on ALAO and their thoughts for the organization’s future.
- Opportunities will be available for the membership at large to contribute after the conference.