The 2022 ALAO Board Election will take place March 21 – April 8, 2022. You must be a member to vote, so it’s the perfect time to consider joining or renewing your membership! More information on joining and renewing can be found on the ALAO website. I’m also pleased to say that if you were delayed in renewing your membership because of our recent need to pause our PayPal account, you should be able to proceed with your renewal now.
This year we are voting on Vice President/President-Elect, Secretary, Membership Chair, and three Board Member at Large positions. You can learn more about the responsibilities of these offices in the Procedures Manual and Bylaws.
Voting will take place online. Emails will be sent on March 21 containing access to candidate biographical information and an online ballot form.
Thank you in advance for casting your vote! And special thanks to our wonderful candidates:
- Mark Eddy, Research Services Librarian, Case Western Reserve University
- Jill Crane, Coordinator of Cataloging and Metadata, University of Dayton
- Jaclyn Spraetz, Information Literacy Librarian, Miami University
- Laura Birkenhauer, Student Success Librarian for Campus Engagement, Miami University
- Elizabeth Sullivan, Assessment and User Experience Librarian, Oberlin College
Board Member at Large
- Jessica Byers, Curator and Reference Librarian, Ashland University
- Cara Calabrese, Acquisitions & Access Librarian, Miami University
- Michael Hawkins, Data Librarian and Head of Map Library, Kent State University
- Melissa Hill, Serials & Electronic Resources Manager, Ohio Wesleyan University
- Kristine Kinzer, Library Coordinator, Delaware Campus of Columbus State Community College
- Derek Wilmott, Acquisitions & Collection Management Librarian, University of Toledo
- Rich Wisneski, Electronic Resources Librarian, Miami University