ALAO 2020 Elections
Nominate yourself for the ALAO Board! Submit this online nomination form by Friday, April 10, 2020, to be considered as a candidate. Elections will take place in April 15 to May 1, and elected officers will begin their terms at the Board retreat in July.
What is my role as an ALAO Board member?
- Perform the duties described for your elected position (see theALAO Procedures Manual for the specific duties and responsibilities of each position).
- Attend the annual Board retreat (July 31, 2020 at OhioNET)
- Attend four Board meetings per year.
In 2020, we will be electing the following officers:
- Vice President/President-Elect
- Membership Chair
- Board Member At Large (3 positions)
Remember that you must be an ALAO member in order to run for office, so this is a perfect time to join or renew. Additionally, no member of the Executive Board, elected or appointed, may serve in more than one position simultaneously without formal approval from the board.
Contact Eric Resnis (email@example.com) if you have questions.
2020 Nominating Committee
Eric Resnis (chair)